Wednesday, April 11, 2012

My Own Recipe

Yesterday morning I felt like baking. But after this Easter weekend filled with decadence, I felt like making something healthy. A couple of weeks ago I baked some Banana Yogurt Muffins. They were delicious. Last week I made the same recipe but instead of bananas, I used fresh strawberries. So good! This week I had blueberries and pineapple yogurt in the fridge. Sounded yummy and tropical to me! So I added some shredded coconut and a dash of coconut extract and Voila. My creation! They turned out delicious! Fully of blueberry flavor with a hint of coconut. I dont find that you tasted the pineapple though. Maybe next time I can add some pineapple chunks....or just leave it out all together and just make these blueberry and coconut muffins. Anyway, they're good!



Ni-xox

No comments: