Wednesday, April 16, 2014

DIY Bird Feeders

A couple of weeks ago, I was trying to figure out what to do with all the empty toilet paper rolls I had on hand. I always keep them for crafting purposes, but I was starting to run out of creativity on what to create next. Here's what I came up with. Bird Feeders!! Simple Simple. Here is what you  need:

Empty toilet paper roll
Peanut butter
Small spatula
Bird Seeds


Spread peanut butter with small spatula onto toilet paper roll




Dont forget to taste the peanut butter


Pour seeds into a plate

Roll the peanut butter covered toilet paper roll in the seed until covered

Put rolls onto a branch and Voila, instant bird feeder

Still waiting to see the birds eating from our creations. Then again, the weather has been so strange this year. The birds probably decided to stay down south. Smart Birds!!

Ni-xox-

No comments: